Diaper Train takes its obligations regarding privacy seriously. We want to ensure that clients, volunteers, and donors are fully informed about the information they are providing. This statement discloses the privacy practices for Diaper Train.
We collect personal information on this site and in person at DT’s programs and events to facilitate services offered to our clients. Clients must register prior to having access to any services. We may require name, email address, phone number, physical address information, and date of birth. DT will never sell, share, or rent this information to others. None of this personal information is used for any promotional purposes, or shared with third parties for their promotional purposes.
TEXT MESSAGE TERMS
- By providing a phone number, client agrees to receive text messages from Diaper Train.
- Texts will ONLY be sent to alert client to DT closures or in the case of other urgent matters or emergencies.
- Texts will not be sent on a regular basis. Client can expect to receive no more than five messages per year.
- Text messages will be transactional (informational) only, and never be promotional.
- Messages and data rates may apply. Client should check with their provider.
- Client may reply STOP to opt out or HELP for questions.
In order to subscribe to this Website’s newsletter, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give their contact information (for example, email address and optional name). This information is used to contact the user about the services on our site for which they have expressed interest.
FORWARD TO A FRIEND
If a user elects to use our referral service for informing friends about our site or newsletter, we ask them for the friends’ name and email address. Company or a third party service used by Company will automatically send the friends a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. This information is used for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email.
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter, may opt-out of receiving it by clicking the “Manage your subscription” link at the bottom of any Newsletter e-mail message.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Effective March 6, 2023